The Madworks accelerator program recently launched its fifth cohort, supporting startup companies through grants and mentorship.
The current cohort is comprised of the following early stage companies:
- Clutch Connect – Designs and manufactures synchronization equipment and software for the Audio and Visual production market.
- Fortel – Uses state-of-the-art machine learning algorithms to help food and beverage wholesalers accurately forecast demand and optimize purchasing.
- Freelance Forward – Community-based marketplace designed to support and promote freelancers to allow businesses to connect with diverse talent.
- PARTS to MOVE – A powersports parts and accessories online marketplace that allows dealers to clear out their backroom inventory and help enthusiasts locate hard-to-find items.
- Tanya Cunningham Textiles – Offers Illusion Knits to surprise and delight clients who are interested in acquiring personalized art that uniquely reflects their interests and passions.
- turnoverapp – Automates the process of apartment move in and out by allowing property managers, cleaners, carpet cleaners, painters, maintenance, and furniture movers to track the progress on a mobile device.
- Vistrata – Reduces medical and administrative costs for health insurance companies by automating their budgeting, financial planning and forecasting processes.
The cohort runs through December 2.