The Center for Technology Commercialization is hosting “BioTech: From Idea to Market – Regulatory Overview and SBIR Funding Support” on September 14th at Research Park in Madison, WI. Join us in hearing speakers from FDA and NIH and take advantage of the 1 on 1 sessions from 10:30 AM to Noon (separate signup will be sent out prior to event).
Dr. William Hallett will present an overview of the general processes of contacting and working with
the FDA with a special focus on biotech.
• Typical FDA steps required
• Key nomenclature and concepts
• When and how to engage the FDA
• Best practices for small businesses including how they can leverage SBIR Phase 1 and 2 research to prep for the safety and efficacy regulatory work.
Dr. Kory Hallett will present The SBIR Program at the National Cancer Institute: More than Seed Money
• Agency and topic overview
• Submission requirements
• Additional NIH resources to prepare SBIR proposals
• NCI SBIR/STTR program
• SBIR/STTR funding paths
• Program initiatives for small businesses
• Tips to make the most of the program
Join us for a day of learning, free of charge.
Speaker(s): Dr. William Hallett Team Lead CDER/FDA
Dr, Kory Hallett Program Manager at SBIR Research Development Center at National Cancer Institute (NIH)
The event will take place in the MGE Innovation Center’s Irving Shain Conference Room (510 Charmany Drive, Room 50).