- This event has passed.
September 30, 2016 @ 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
The Muster-Madison, a daylong event at the Wisconsin State Capitol, will highlight interaction that will inspire, educate, and connect military veteran entrepreneurs to the startup community, business leaders, and each other.
Bunker Labs Wisconsin, Inc. will play host to elected officials, military personnel, esteemed speakers, and veteran entrepreneurs at the Capitol building in Madison on September 30, 2016, from 9 a.m. – 4 p.m. The event will showcase an entrepreneurial pitch competition, a “From Active Duty to Entrepreneur” panel discussion, as well as remarks from numerous state and national leaders.
At The Muster-Madison, Don Weber, Founder and Chairman of Logistics Health Inc. will provide a keynote address during lunch. National leaders including Doug McCormick, author of “Family Inc.” and Co-Founder of HCI Equity Partners, Tim Booher, Cybersecurity Program Manager at Defense Advanced Research Project Agency (DARPA), and Ernie Bio, U.S. Cyber Command and Director of Defense Innovation Unit Experimental (DIUx) partnership are also scheduled to participate.
Governor Scott Walker and Senator Ron Johnson are also invited to speak at The Muster-Madison event.
- Idea Lab: Featuring expert talks and panel discussions with political, military and corporate leaders to cover topics such as defense innovation trends, the investment and talent landscape, and veteran social impact.
- The Pitch Stage: A showcase where veteran entrepreneurs compete for the title of “top-performing veteran-led startup.” This year’s Pitch Stage will host 50 start-up companies.
- Marketplace: A space for Bunker member companies and other veteran-owned businesses to showcase and sell their products and services.
- The Canteen: Coffee, lunch and lots of sidebar conversations throughout the day. Like any good canteen we invite people to come, relax, connect with old friends or make new connections throughout the day’s event.
- Post-Event Networking Reception: Attendees will have an opportunity to engage in dialogue about the day’s content and build lasting connections.
A $25 donation is encouraged at the door of the Muster-Madison event, and all attendees who register in advance may attend for free thanks to the generous support of JPMorgan Chase & Co. and Logistics Health Inc. In the days leading up to the event, more details on speakers and interactive sessions will be released.