- This event has passed.
Wisconsin Biohealth Summit
October 10, 2017 @ 8:00 am - 5:30 pm
Thriving in a new era of healthcare solutions: Wisconsin’s role in the evolution of medicine and technology
As medicine and technology continue to converge, the future of healthcare solutions is on the horizon presenting new opportunities, challenges, and shifts in today’s healthcare industry. BioForward Wisconsin’s annual summit features keynote and panel sessions highlighting the emerging trends in this new era of healthcare solutions and brings together experts with insight to these trends.
- Full-day event built with you in mind, including dedicated networking time, business development opportunities, professional development workshops, and insight into where the healthcare industry is going
- 2 Keynote Speakers from the health and technology industry followed by question and answer sessions
- A chance to meet and network with industry peers, executives, investors, and researchers from organizations including GE Healthcare, FUJIFILM, UW-Madison, Covance, Medical College of Wisconsin, The Dohmen Company, Aldevron, Exact Sciences, and more!
- 6 Panel Sessions covering topics from digital health, success stories from Wisconsin, attracting and retaining talent, Wisconsin’s personalized medicine continuum, to healthcare legislation and advocacy updates
- Afternoon Networking Reception with the chance to meet with thought leaders and innovators over a signature cocktails and hors d’oeuvre
- Discussing local, national, and global trends in biohealth and healthcare
- Outlining Wisconsin assets that map to these trends and convergence of multiple industries
- Exploring the future of healthcare solutions from fundamental research to life-changing technologies
- Statewide collaborations, assets, and success stories around Wisconsin’s biomanufacturing center of excellence
- Defining how Wisconsin role in the future of healthcare