Early Stage Symposium
November 6 - November 7
The Wisconsin Early Stage Symposium will be held Nov. 6-7, 2019, at the Monona Terrace Community and Convention Center in Madison. More than 500 people are expected to attend the conference from across the state.
New this year: The conference will be immediately preceded by “Innovation Day,” which is produced by the Wisconsin Alumni Research Foundation. The WARF Innovation Day will be held Nov. 5 at Monona Terrace Convention Center, with more details to follow.
The annual Wisconsin W•O•M•E•N reception (Women, Opportunities, Mentors, Networking, Entrepreneurs) will also be held Nov. 5. This event will be open to both men and women, with a speaker to be announced soon. The conference will also feature:
- A Nov. 6 speaker to be announced, panel discussions and workshops featuring leading entrepreneurs, investors and others tied to the tech sector.
- “Office Hours,” offering the opportunity to meet with subject experts on a variety of topics in small discussion groups or one-on-one.
- The 6th annual “Excellence in Entrepreneurial Education” award presentation and luncheon.
- Exhibit hall showcasing more than 40 Wisconsin companies.
- A Nov. 6 conference reception, two luncheons, two breakfasts and other networking opportunities, including an investors-only dinner.