Join us Nov. 13 at the Madison Museum of Contemporary Art as we crown the winner of our fourth annual Most Innovative Company (MIC) Award! Cast your vote after seeing compelling pitches from the seven finalists, chosen by neXXpo attendees on Aug. 27.
The MIC finalists are:
– BCycle (presented by American Transmission Company)
– Carepool (presented by Serendipity Labs)
– Curate (presented by Infosec)
– Lev Apparel (presented by the Chamber)
– Pasture & Plenty (presented by LocknCharge)
– PAWS by O-no (presented by Old National Bank)
– Promega Corporation (presented by Acumium)
At the event, you will also get to experience the presentation of our third annual Ground Floor Award for Small Business Leadership plus appetizers, a cash bar and a network effect of more than 11,000 possible relationships at this free-for-members event.