Calling All UW-Madison Makers!
Participate in a first-ever FREE event intended to connect makers and developers of all sorts, from artists to engineers, software designers to tinkerers.
- Gain visibility for your project
- Connect with peers from across campus to share ideas
- Learn how your efforts might lead to additional value for your research
- Meet potential partners and collaborators
- Explore commercial potential for your work
Application and Eligibility:
- UW-Madison undergraduates, graduate students, postdocs, faculty and staff from all departments are eligible.
- Projects should be built.
- Abstracts will be reviewed by the event organizers and WARF IP staff. Submissions may be invited for a flash talk or a poster or both.
* Submit abstracts by Feb. 21 *