UW–Madison Innovate Network
UW‒Madison’s new Innovate Network compiles education, funding, news, and events for faculty, staff, and student innovators. Maintained by Discovery to Product, Innovate includes resources from a wide array of campus and affiliate partners who help UW–Madison inventors and entrepreneurs bring their innovations to the marketplace.
The partners that make up the University of Wisconsin–Madison’s Innovate Network are part of a thriving and growing entrepreneurial ecosystem in Wisconsin. The university’s $1.2 billion in research awards help drive $15 billion of economic impact annually to the state, which has included the formation of over 400 startups.
The Innovate website is currently focused on sharing resources provided by UW–Madison entities and campus affiliates, but we would like to integrate additional resources in the next phase of the site’s development. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to be involved.
Here are just a few of the resources you’ll find on Innovate:
- A finding aid to locate grants and programs that provide funding support for inventors and entrepreneurs
- An overview of education programs and events that are regularly offered on campus
- Spaces and equipment to help innovators work, prototype, or advance research
- News for innovators and a centralized calendar of campus entrepreneurial events
- An overview of the key steps in the commercialization process
SUBSCRIBE FOR UPDATES
Sign up for emails to stay informed about funding opportunities, trainings, classes, workshops, lectures, and conferences for inventors and entrepreneurs. We’ll also share news highlights to help you learn about the UW–Madison people, companies and technologies that are changing the world. SUBSCRIBE HERE