Five local startups are headed for the Pressure Chamber, a pitch contest held by the Greater Madison Chamber of Commerce.
The competitors are:
- AmebaGone, with a new type of bacteria-fighting technology, for use in plants, animals and people.
- Breathe for Change, wellness training for teachers.
- DataChat, analyzes data using artificial intelligence.
- GymDandy, schedules sports activity venues online.
- LUM, or Live Undiscovered Music, lets new musicians circulate their work through social media.