05 Aug CHAMBER ANNOUNCES 2022 PRESSURE CHAMBER FINALISTS
Chamber Announces 2022 Pressure Chamber Finalists
Five top emerging companies to compete Aug. 16 for opportunity to pitch Silicon Valley investment firms this fall
The Greater Madison Chamber of Commerce announced the five finalists competing in this year’s Pressure Chamber startup initiative, which returns to the Majestic Theatre on Aug. 16 during Forward Fest, Wisconsin’s largest technology and entrepreneurship festival.
At Pressure Chamber, emerging companies will pitch in front of national investors and a live audience. The winning company receives the coveted “golden suitcase,” representing a reserved spot in the Chamber’s exclusive Greater Madison startup meetings with top Silicon Valley investment firms this fall.
The 2022 Pressure Chamber finalists are:
- Benny (Madison) – A Techstars ’22 company that helps employees take full advantage of their Employee Stock Purchase Plans (ESPPs) by getting them the money they need to maximize their benefits.
- Fleet Cycles (Monona) – An electric cargo bike startup focused on decreasing vehicle and equipment emissions, reducing operating costs and increasing positive health outcomes for commercial customers.
- TRACE (Madison) – A first-to-market mobile application for the Transgender and Nonbinary community and its Allies to document transition and build community.
- Voximetry (Madison) – A healthtech company with software designed to increase tumor response and overall survival in prostate cancer patients receiving Radiopharmaceutical Therapy.
- Yips Yogurt Chips (Madison) – The first sweet and crunchy chips made from real probiotic Greek yogurt; no fridge required.