25 Jul Greater Madison Chamber of Commerce: Chamber announces 2023 Pressure Chamber finalists
Five top emerging companies to compete Aug. 22 for opportunity to pitch Silicon Valley investment firms this fall
Today the Greater Madison Chamber of Commerce announced the five finalists competing in the 10th annual Pressure Chamber startup initiative, which returns to the Majestic Theatre on Aug. 22 during Forward Fest, Wisconsin’s largest technology and entrepreneurship festival.
At Pressure Chamber, emerging companies will pitch in front of national investors and a live audience. The winning company receives the coveted “golden suitcase,” representing a reserved spot in the Chamber’s exclusive Greater Madison startup meetings with top Silicon Valley investment firms this fall.
The 2023 Pressure Chamber finalists are:
- AyrFlo Innovation Labs (Madison) – Developing a non-invasive, real-time respiration monitoring system for clinical decision makers in post-surgical settings to predict and prevent adverse breathing events by providing comprehensive and objective monitoring of ventilation health.
- Child Health Imprints (Madison) – iNICU, Child Health Imprints’ data solution platform, places cutting-edge data science capabilities in the hands of NICU care teams with the objective of making early diagnoses of critical diseases and improving overall quality of neonatal care.
- RadUnity (Madison) – Addresses the problem of inconsistency in medical imaging by centralizing the management of image creation before radiologists or AI solutions interpret or process the images.
- SPEAK.STUDIO (Brooklyn) – A magical end-to-end podcasting platform and groundbreaking tech and content tool that enables everyone to capture, organize and monetize their voice through an AI-driven blockchain engine.
- Yam Education (Madison) – An EdTech platform that provides access to U.S.-licensed community college associate degrees, diplomas and certificates to African learners.