09 Oct Madworks accelerator launches fifth cohort
The Madworks accelerator program recently launched its fifth cohort, supporting startup companies through grants and mentorship.
The current cohort is comprised of the following early stage companies:
- Clutch Connect – Designs and manufactures synchronization equipment and software for the Audio and Visual production market.
- Fortel – Uses state-of-the-art machine learning algorithms to help food and beverage wholesalers accurately forecast demand and optimize purchasing.
- Freelance Forward – Community-based marketplace designed to support and promote freelancers to allow businesses to connect with diverse talent.
- PARTS to MOVE – A powersports parts and accessories online marketplace that allows dealers to clear out their backroom inventory and help enthusiasts locate hard-to-find items.
- Tanya Cunningham Textiles – Offers Illusion Knits to surprise and delight clients who are interested in acquiring personalized art that uniquely reflects their interests and passions.
- turnoverapp – Automates the process of apartment move in and out by allowing property managers, cleaners, carpet cleaners, painters, maintenance, and furniture movers to track the progress on a mobile device.
- Vistrata – Reduces medical and administrative costs for health insurance companies by automating their budgeting, financial planning and forecasting processes.
The cohort runs through December 2.