30 Oct Startups selected to pitch at the Early Stage Symposium
The Wisconsin Angel Network Investors’ Track will feature presentations from 28 technology-based emerging companies from around the Midwest. Each company will have six minutes to present.
The following companies have been selected to present in the WAN Investors’ Track:
- a-Peer HG LLC: An IT and digital media company with a digital rights software platform aimed at building massive mobile market communities for both artists and companies. A-Peer Holding Group operates out of Madison. (www.yunbomedia.com)
- Brand XLerator: A Milwaukee company with a video and podcasting platform for small to mid-sized organizations intended to make video and audio management less complex. (www.brandxlerator.com)
- CardioPoietis: A Wauwatosa, Wis.-based biotechnology company developing a drug intended to reduce damage to the heart during heart attacks, and to the brain during a stroke.
- Cellara LLC: A biotech company currently developing a table top personal automation system for stem cell culture and cryopreservation. Cellara operates in Madison. (www.cellarabio.com)
- Centaur Systems: A Madison based company with a software development platform and router that minimizes device interference and is intended to improve home automation.
- Digsite Inc.: A company from Madison with a market research software product aimed at streamlining the hassle that comes with organizing and receiving feedback from research focus groups. (www.digsite.com)
- Fiberstar Bio-Ingredient Technologies Inc.: A food technology company from Eau Claire, Wis. that creates natural and eco-friendly food ingredients from fibrous waste materials. (www.fiberstar.net)
- HealthMyne Inc.: A Madison-based company providing a search, analytics, and imaging (SAI) medical platform for better clinical decision support. (www.healthmyne.com)
- Hydro-Lite: A company pitching a device that utilizes UV light and a hand-powered electrical source to create safe drinking water. Hydro-Lite operates out of Milwaukee.
- IGXBio: A clinical stage biotechnology company working out of Kansas City, Kansas developing DNA-based therapies for treating viral infections, specifically HIV. (www.igxbio.com)
- Intellihot Green Technologies Inc.: An Illinois company that manufactures energy efficient tankless water and space heating solutions to industrial, commercial, and residential customers. (www.intellihot.com)
- Innovenn: A Madison company creating a data platform solution for rare disease tracking and optimization of treatment. (www.innovenn.com)
- Invenra: A Madison-based company offering a low-cost antibody screening platform intended to help identify antibodies for new biological drug development with rapid turn-around time. (www.invenra.com)
- Isomark LLC: A medical device company founded in Madison that uses breath technology to detect infections up to two days sooner than standard methods. (www.isomark.com)
- MobCraft Beer: A Madison-based company that crowdsourced customer ideas and votes to create unique craft beers. (www.mobcraftbeer.com)
- NitricGen Inc: A Madison company offering a device that administers a controlled dose of nitric oxide for the accelerated treatment of wounds, specifically targeting diabetic foot ulcers. (www.nitricgen.com)
- OpenHomes: A Madison-based company providing a low commission automated real estate brokerage through an online platform. (www.openhomes.co)
- Organic Research Corp.: A Milwaukee company developing advanced software imaging tools to help pathologists identify disease markers quickly and with greater accuracy. (www.organicresearchcorp.com)
- Pan Genome Systems Inc.: A biotechnology company offering a vaccine that will assist in the control and prevention of Johne’s disease commonly found on dairy farms. Pan Genome systems operates in Madison. (www.pangenosys.com)
- Pinpoint Software Inc.: A Whitewater, Wis. company with a workflow management mobile platform, called Taskle, intended to increase efficiency of daily store audits and task management. (www.taskle.com)
- Project Foundry: A Milwaukee company building a workflow engine that helps teachers and educational administrators more efficiently track individual student project-based learning and overall student progress. (www.projectfoundry.org)
- Quietyme Inc.: A Madison-based company offering a sound monitoring wireless device that allows a pro-active approach to noise control and complaints. (www.quietyme.com)
- Sensori: A Madison company creating a software application used with a device to track and provide feedback for performance athletes. (www.sensoriathletics.com)
- SmartUQ: A Madison-based proprietary software analytics company providing faster simulation software for the global market with a comprehensive list of analytics. (www.smartuq.com/)
- Spectrom: A 3D printing company in Madison developing full color 3D printing technology for personalized manufacturing. (www.spectrom3d.com)
- Swallow Solutions LLC: A medical device company developing a rehabilitation solution that eases swallowing for individuals who suffer from Dysphagia. Swallow Solutions operates in Madison. (www.swallowsolutions.com)
- WatrHub Inc.: A Milwaukee based data mining and analytics company providing tailored market intelligence to prospective firms in the water industry. (www.watrhub.com)
- Web Racing Inc.: A Madison-based company developing a virtual reality gaming system to be used on fitness equipment that allows users to visualize their exercise in real time and track performance. (www.webracing.org)
– University Research Park is a proud sponsor of the 2014 Early Stage Symposium.