06 Aug UW-Madison building projects: 5 to watch
Several developments are taking shape on the University of Wisconsin-Madison campus, after the COVID-19 pandemic brought delays to some construction projects.
Even as Republicans in the Legislature declined to provide money for a new engineering facility in the state’s $2.4 billion capital budget, leaving the building in jeopardy, other projects have moved full speed ahead. Among the changes to campus include renovations to Sellery Residence Hall and a replacement to the George L. Mosse Humanities Building.
- Levy Hall to replace Humanities building
- School of Computer, Data & Information Sciences to get a new home
- Sellery Hall receives upgrades
- New indoor practice field coming to the Shell
- School of Veterinary Medicine expanding