26 Jul WARF Discovery Challenge
The WARF Discovery Challenge is a two-part research competition open to UW–Madison graduate students and postdoctoral researchers from all departments.
Compete for research awards of up to $7,500
Teams of scientists submit original, collaborative research ideas, and the winning proposals receive a research award to fund work on the project. Winners also have the opportunity to present their work at the 2017 Discovery Challenge Research Symposium.
- Collaborate across campus and learn about other projects
- Gain exposure for your research program
- Opportunity to win $7,500 for your research
- At least one team member must have attended a qualifying event.The research symposium on April 6.
- The networking happy hour on June 30.
- The coffee and donuts event on August 2.
- Teams must include collaborators from different disciplines.
- Applications must be submitted in fall 2016.