- This event has passed.
Women in Biohealth Workshop – Level Up Trust or Risk your Bottom Line
November 16, 2022 @ 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Level Up Trust or Risk your Bottom Line
Research shows that a lack of trust affects your bottom line more than anything else. High-trust organizations have higher levels of productivity, innovation, employee engagement, retention, revenue, customer satisfaction, & loyalty. High-trust organizations are higher-performing – it’s that simple.
But trust isn’t something that magically appears & remains until one day it mysteriously vanishes. Trust doesn’t happen by default, it happens by design. Behaviors build & break trust. And trust is a set of learned behaviors.
In this high-energy & high-impact session, you’ll learn why high-trust teams are higher performing, & the 5 Core Behaviors that powerfully & effectively build trust on teams. You’ll learn how to apply these 5 Behaviors to scale trust throughout your team & entire organization. You’ll walk away equipped with strengthened confidence & new tools that you can easily implement right away. Get ready to level up your skills, positively transform your culture, & confidently drive business results!
- Learn why high-trust teams have greater success & the 5 core trust behaviors
- Reflect & connect on the behaviors that build & break trust for your team
- Come together & move forward as a high-trusting, high-performing team
- What you’ll walk away with:
- Feeling energized, inspired, aligned, confident, activated, & excited.
- Deeper understanding of your teammates & how to interact in a way that drives connection, trust, & performance.
- New strategies, common language, & skills to scale trust in a hybrid/remote environment to maximize belonging & results.
Speaker: Emily Smit (formerly Edelman)